Instagram has made it easy for its users to share their posts to other social networking sites. For instance, users can share their IG posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. But before users begin to share their Instagram posts on other social networking sites, they need to link all the accounts. Here are the steps or some instagram tips to connect accounts on other social media apps to Instagram –
- Tap on the profile icon on the Instagram home screen
- Open the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen and open Settings.
- Then, select Account > Sharing to other apps.
- After that, users must choose the account they want to link and enter their login details. (Note: Users can link different networks to their IG account, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.)
Furthermore, Facebook may already have all users’ information as both Instagram and Facebook are part of the same company.
Sharing Instagram posts on other social media accounts
Once users have linked all their accounts, they can easily share an IG post on other social networking sites. They can adjust the settings to share their Instagram posts to other social media accounts automatically. Here’s how –
- Open the plus sign at the top of the screen in the Instagram app
- Then, users need to tap on Post and select the picture they want to share or take a new photo and tap Next
- After that, users can apply the filters of their choice and tap Next
- In the final step, users can add a caption, tag people, and add a location. In addition, they’ll see a list of major social media services – Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr, and any other accounts they’ve linked to Instagram.
- Users need to select the other platforms where they want their posts shared. (Note: If users have not connected that particular platform to their IG account, they can do so at this point.)
- Then, if users choose Advanced Settings, they can adjust the settings to have their posts automatically shared on Facebook.