Home » Portfolios »
MetMo driver has been designed with a meticulous approach as it is very easy to rotate and fiddle with the driver. You can derive maximum satisfaction from this compact tool. It offers a firm and smooth grip on your hand.
Story Behind MetMo driver
MetMo driver is a blend of old hand braces and modern mechanisms. Since the 1950s, the MetMo team was fascinated by Conrad Baumann’s ratchet driver. And then they began to work to manufacture the most compact and powerful screwdriver in existence.
Who’s it for?
MetMo is a universal screwdriver However, this versatile tool is designed for engineers, designers, and those who want to fix their household things.
A perfect pick for your Toolbox?
MetMo interlocks perfectly to offer an endless motion. However, this Driver is a tool you won’t want to hide in your toolbox as this tiny tool offers a perfect finish to your work.
- Powerful and easy to carry for any tool bag, glove box, backpack, or back pocket.
- This MetMo driver can handle everything – from driving in an un-piloted coach bolt to drilling a perfect hole with your spade drill
- This screwdriver allows you to flip quickly between the forward and reverse with a perfect click.
- You can easily lock it out to use it as a manual driver.
- It can deliver a torque of a staggering 70 Nm.
- This driver is compatible with all the standard removable hex drive bits.
- This handy tool can handle the stubborn screw, whereas your battery screwdriver might be unable to fix it or you might run out of the battery while drilling or inserting a screw.
- MetMo lays relatively less stress on your fingers.
What’s MetMo Driver made off?
MetMo is designed to handle varying loads and it is made up of Hard anodized aluminum (7055-T77 Aerospace-grade aluminum) with solid brass bush (CZ121). The frame construction of this screwdriver includes the 10.9-grade screws (Low carbon boron steel), induction hardened tool steel, high tensile bars, rugged anodized aluminum, and martensitic stainless steel.
|Dimensions||6.5” x 1.18” x 1.70”|
|Maximum Torque||76Nm (672 in-lbs)|
|Material||Hardened martensitic stainless steel grade 440, Plate stainless steel, hardened tool steel, hard-anodized aluminum, class 10.9 bolts, and brass|
|Bit Size||6.3 mm hex drive bits|
|Finished||Heat-treated stainless steel and the hard-anodized|
About the brand – MetMo
The philosophy of MetMo is based on Metal in Motion. The dedicated team of MetMo banded together to deliver the cutting-edge design. MetMo driver has been making waves, and it has raised a fund of US$931,321 on Kickstarter. It has earned the support of 5078 backers till now.
The performance of the MetMo driver is impressive with compatible oversized handles, which offer greater torque. You will also find the ergonomically designed grips, which are a pride of every craftsman.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Zectron Folding eBike: For good looks, l..
Wouldn’t be nice to have an environment-friendly bike that you can take anywhere? In that case, th
$1997 $898 56% OFF
Kelvin Cost Effective Smart Electric Hea..
Winter is coming. Are you again stressing over high electricity bills during the winter due to the c
HTVRONT Auto Heat Press with Auto Pressu..
HTVRONT Auto Heat Press is an iron press for clothes with an automatic pressing technology that offe
$279.99 $168 40% OFF
SOVRYGN Calendar Luxury Timepiece..
The SOVRYGN Calendar Luxury watches are sophisticated time-telling wristwatch with top-rated accurac
$700 $449 36% OFF