Apple Increases Trade-In Values for Select iPhones, iPads, and More (Image credit- MacRumors)
The increase in Apple trade-in values for 2023 has been verified!
Apple anticipates that the most recent boost in trade-in value will persuade people to upgrade to the iPhone 14 models.
Increase in Apple Trade-In Value by 2023
The newest report claims that the iOS smartphones included in the new Apple trade-in value hike are the iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Here is a complete list of iOS smartphones with higher trade-in values if you intend to upgrade to the iPhone 14 lineup:
- Up to $240 for the iPhone 11 Pro (was $230).
- Up to $440 for the iPhone 12 Pro Max (was $420)
- Up to $350 for the iPhone 12 Pro (was $330).
- Up to $630 for the iPhone 13 Pro Max (was $600).
- Up to $530 (formerly $500) for the iPhone 13 Pro.
Not only the iPhone models mentioned above have seen higher trade-in values:
- MacBook Pro: $775 (up from $730).
- Mac mini: $405 maximum (was $375).
- Price Increase for Apple Watch Series 6 to $110 from $105.
- Up to $80 for the Apple Watch SE (was $70).
- Price Increase for Apple Watch Series 5 to $85 from $80
- Price Increase for Apple Watch Series 4 from $50 to $55.
- Up to $470 for the iPad Pro (was $445).
- Apple iPad: up to $175 (was $165).
- Up to $250 (was $240) for an iPad mini
How Do I Trade In Apple Electronics?
Customers can trade in their smartphones in two ways: in-store and online, according to the official Apple website.
Here are the steps you must take if you intend to upgrade:
- Prepare the device you intend to trade in first. Data backup is necessary.
Bring it to the nearby Apple store after that.
- You will receive guidance from an Apple expert as you proceed.
Also read: Apple’s trade-in site has a new look, but is it worth it?
- First, find out how much your Apple gadget is worth as a trade-in.
Select the new item you want to use in place of your outdated technology after that.
- A confirmation email from Apple will thereafter be received. The required instructions will be included in the email.
After that, you can either mail it or deliver it.