Beyoncé team is reorganising to refute a new allegation. Nusi Quero, an artist and fashion designer, said in a since-deleted Instagram post on October 12 that the singer’s stylist failed to pay him for his work on Renaissance. The Grammy winner’s staff is now responding. The singer’s manager issued a statement to E! News on October 14 saying, “It is highly distressing that designer Nusi Quero has tweeted negative allegations about Marni Senofonte over non-payments for work performed.” He was compensated for his labour, and all payments were supported by documentation.
The statement said, “We have been in contact with his team and three payments have been given to him. “On May 9, 2022, the first payment was made. On July 8, 2022, a wire transfer was made for the second payment, which represented a 50% down payment on the agreed-upon price. When he changed his account number, the third and final payment was returned. Because of his blunder, it was returned as an incorrect account number.”
The singer’s agent also explained that despite the error, they were still able to finish the last episode. After two unsuccessful efforts to send a wire transfer and “persistent and draining communication to get the correct information on his account,” the representative said. On September 29, 2022, a physical check for his final payment was mailed to him.
Since her record was released in July, the “Break My Soul” singer’s team has rejected numerous claims. Most recently, they retaliated after Right Said Fred alleged that the singer sampled the band’s 1992 song “I’m Too Sexy” for her song, “Alien Superstar,” without the group’s publisher’s consent, claiming that they had been given permission.
According to a statement provided to E! News on October 7: “Permission was not only obtained for its use.” “But they expressed their appreciation for being included in the CD in public. On May 11, 2022, their publisher was contacted and requested permission; on June 15, 2022, the publisher agreed. For the use, they received payment in August 2022.” The claims were also described as “erroneous and highly insulting” by the singer’s crew.