To change the size of the screen in Windows 11, you can follow these steps:
- Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings from the menu.
- In the Display settings window, scroll down to the Scale and layout section.
- Under Scale and layout, you will see a slider labeled “Change the size of text, apps, and other items.” Move the slider to the right to increase the size of everything on the screen or to the left to decrease the size.
- You can also choose a specific percentage by clicking on the drop-down menu next to the slider and selecting a percentage.
- Once you have selected the desired size, Windows 11 may prompt you to sign out and sign back in for the changes to take effect.
Note: Changing the screen size can affect the clarity and quality of the display. If you notice any issues, you may need to adjust your display settings or try a different size.
How to get 1920×1080 resolution on Windows 11?
If for some reason Windows 11 doesn’t set your computer’s default resolution to 1080P, you can directly change it. Of course, before you can alter the resolution, your monitor must support it.
For instance, a monitor that can only operate at 1280×720 (or 720P) won’t be able to run at 1920×1080 because it can’t handle that high of a resolution. To access the display settings and switch to 1920×1080 resolution, follow the instructions below.
- On the taskbar, click Start (the Windows symbol).
- You can choose The Settings program icon.
- To access the display options, click Display.
- Windows 11’s System interface with the Display selected.
- Scale & Plan can be found after you scroll down.
- In Windows 11, the Scale and Layout area is highlighted. Choose 1920×1080 as the display resolution from the drop-down menu.
Also read: How to Add Bullets in Apple Pages on Mac, iPhone & Choose Bullet Type?