(Image credit- Xtrium)
How to Fix a Boost Mobile Phone Swap that’s Not Working
1. Verify the SIM card working
Ensure that the SIM card of Boost Mobile Phone is working properly. It may be working on the other device, so try to insert it on the other device rather than your phone and complete the SIM swap activation process.
If the Boost Mobile SIM card is working on the other phone, there is a possibility that your phone has some fault in it.
2. Restart the phone
After inserting the SIM card in the tray, switch off your phone and again restart it. Sometimes a simple restart can be helpful to troubleshoot the problem.
- Press and hold the power button until the power off icon appears.
- Then, tap on the power off to the right.
- You can wait a few seconds, and then press and toggle on the power button again to restart the phone.
3. Reset the network settings
One more reason behind the Boost Mobile Phone SIM card not working is there is some network error in your phone. To reset the network setting follow these steps:
- On the dial pad of your phone, enter ##72786#
- After that two options will appear on your screen, Yes and No
- Select the ‘Yes’ option and proceed.
- Now, wait for seconds, you will get the notification that the ‘Device Successfully Activated the Service”
4. Update the phone’s software
If still your phone is not supporting the Boost Mobile SIM card then it’s time to update your phone’s software.
- Connect your phone to the wireless network.
- Open Settings and then the System Update option.
- Click on Update PRL and wait for its completion.
- After that, go back to System Update and Update Profile.
- Select OK on the notification bar.
5. Contact Boost Mobile customer support
Now that lastly, just one option remains, contact customer care and explain your problem. Call on 18335026678 and you will get help to troubleshoot your issue.
They can also offer you a new SIM card if the one which you are having isny working.