One of the best party games available is Mario Party, which is well known. Gathering a bunch of friends or family members and rolling the dice on all the great boards can still be a ton of fun, even if you’re playing the first game that was initially launched on the N64. Playing with friends is now more convenient than ever thanks to the game’s inclusion in the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack service.
Mario Party does feature a single-player experience of sorts, but many people may never play it. Of course, you could play the standard game versus AI opponents, but investigating the solo experiences can also be beneficial. The three Bumper Ball mazes are the most intriguing item you can unlock only by playing by yourself. You can take on these particular tasks based on the Bumper Ball mini-game. Here’s how to get access to Mario Party’s Bumper Ball Maze 1, 2, and 3 if you’re throwing a solo party.
How to enter the first Bumper Ball Maze?
The first Bumper Ball Maze is the simplest to navigate and to unlock out of the six. Here’s how to complete the balance test.
- Start a Mini-Game Island game with any character as the first step.
- Defeat Toad in the last square.
- Visit the Mushroom store, where you’ll find Bumper Ball Maze 1 in the 1-Player mini-games category.
How to go over the second Bumper Ball Maze?
You would be wrong to believe that beating Bumper Ball Maze 1 was the only criterion for unlocking Bumper Ball Maze 2. There will be a lot more work involved with this.
- Play any character in the Island minigame in step one.
- Keep using this mode until you’ve triumphed in each of the 50 mini-games, including the last one versus Toad.
- Bumper Ball Maze 2 will now be present where the original one was.
How to enter the third bumper ball maze?
Your hardest challenge yet is the third and toughest Bumper Ball Maze. You’ll need your balance, so hopefully you’ve been practicing.
- Improve your performance on Bumper Ball Maze 1.
- Improve your performance on Bumper Ball Maze 2.
- The third step will now unlock Bumper Ball 3.