Have you ever used an Apple Watch to control a camera or a timer? Through this instruction, there is a simple way to accomplish that.
You may take a distant picture using your iPhone. The smartphone can be set up for a photo session, and from there, the smartwatch can display the camera image from the device you’re using.
It is also possible to position your watch for a shutter timer.
Control your camera and set timers via Apple Watch
Here’s a simple tutorial on using your Apple Watch to control your camera and set timers.
- You should be aware that your smartwatch needs to be within Bluetooth’s range, according to Apple’s official support page.
- Naturally, you must first enable Bluetooth on your iPhone. It ought to be about 10 metres or 33 feet away from your smartphone.
- After that, you can tell Siri to take any certain picture. Simply ask Siri to take a picture.
- Taking Pictures on an Apple Watch
Apple Watch’s Camera Remote to capture a picture
Here are the steps you need to keep in mind in order to use the Apple Watch’s Camera Remote to capture a picture.
- The Camera Remote app should first be opened on your smartwatch. Ensure that watchOS 9 is the most recent update for your Apple Watch.
- Then, before taking a picture, position your iPhone as optimally as possible. The pre-image will be shown on your Apple Watch.
- Then, you can start zooming in on the object you wish to capture. Then, turn the digital crown.
- Simply click the shot preview on your smartwatch to adjust the exposure.
- Tap the Apple Watch’s Shutter button to begin snapping pictures.
- You can still view the photographs on your smartwatch even though they are saved in the storage of your iPhone.
Reviewing Your Shots on Apple Watch: How to Do It
- To view a photo, click the thumbnail in the bottom left corner of your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left or right to see the other images.
- Utilize Pan to drag the zoomed-in image.
- To get the picture to fill the entire screen, double-click it.
Additionally, you can check the shot count and show or conceal the Close button. Click Close whenever you’re finished.
How to Change the Camera and Change the Settings?
- Go to the Apple Watch’s Camera Remote app.
- You can select one of the following alternatives by tapping the three-dot option.
- HDR (turn on or off)
- Flash (you can choose auto, on, or off)
- Timer (activate a timer for 3 seconds or turn it off)
- Live Image (just like Flash, you can select auto, on, or off)