(Image credit- Tom’s Guide)
Garmin Venu Smartwatch
When you think of Garmin smartwatches, you probably picture these rugged wearables that go well with a T-shirt and shorts but not so much with a sharp suit.
And yes, Garmin has a lot of rugged smartwatches that aren’t exactly made to be worn to fancy dinners. But it also has smartwatches that can perfectly complement more official attire. And if you are currently in the market for a new fancy smartwatch, then you should definitely continue reading.
On Amazon right now, the stylish gold Garmin Venu smartwatch is available for a tasty 34% discount. Thus, if you purchase one through this deal, you will save $120. If gold isn’t your thing, you can also choose the models in black or silver, which is now marked down by $115 and $46, respectively.
The Garmin Venu, especially the gold version, is undoubtedly designed to be worn at formal events. It features a really fashionable design that will undoubtedly go well with your suit.
However, the smartwatch features more than just a lovely look. It is a genuine Garmin smartwatch in every way. It has functions including built-in sporting activities, heart rate and sleep tracking, body energy monitoring, and respiration tracking. Garmin’s Coach function is even included, which transforms your smartwatch into, well, a training coach.
The Garmin Venu includes smart alerts, Garmin’s Connect IQ store, which allows you to download different apps, and Garmin Pay, which enables you to make payments with your smartwatch in addition to its health tracking functions.
The battery life of the Garmin Venu is another strong selling factor. The Garmin Venu lasts up to 5 days in smartwatch mode without the need for even a single charge, as opposed to the Apple Watch Series 8 and the Galaxy Watch 5, which only last around a day on a single charge.
Additionally, the watch is 5 ATM water resistant, so you can swim and even take a shower while wearing it.
Overall, the Garmin Venu is a fashionable watch with a ton of practical features, so you should without a doubt pick one up while they’re on sale.
- Fits wrists measuring 125-190 mm in circumference; the watch case measures 43 mm.
- Up to five days of battery life in smartwatch mode, and up to six hours in GPS and music mode are provided by the lovely, vivid AMOLED display.
- Your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate, and other factors are tracked by the most comprehensive set of 24-hour health monitoring tools.
- Simple song downloads to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music, or Deezer (may need a premium subscription with a third-party music provider), and connection to headphones (available separately) for phone-free listening are both possible.
- With more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, pool swimming, and more, keep track of all your movements.