(Image credit- Stuff)
More often than not, we use our phones as our primary cameras, but they lack a dedicated rig’s grip, shutter button, and prolonged battery life.
All three are re-added by SnapGrip for ShiftCam. It has a spinning magnetic mount, a built-in shutter button, and Qi-compatible wireless charging. It was designed with MagSafe-compatible iPhones in mind, although it can be used with any brand or model with a sticker.
Additionally, it includes two useful add-ons: the SnapPod, a magnetic selfie stick with a tripod mount, and the SnapLight, a magnetic LED light ring with four brightness settings that can be turned around for selfie use.
All three may be used together because they are magnetic, and they are available in five different colors to better match your phone.
- Shoot, hold, and snap. Be ready to shoot at any moment.
- Avoid clumsy hand gestures at all costs.
- Comfortable grip to Shoot.
- Extended Charging to shoot without worry.
- Portrait and Landscape- Two modes in order to shoot the reels and big pictures.
- Perfectly angled to rest on any flat surface.
- SnapGrip has a compact that fits in your pocket or purse. It’s simple to capture stunning images and films due to the integrated wireless shutter button.
- While you concentrate on creating and sharing interesting content, the built-in power bank with Qi wireless charging keeps your phone charged.
- With a simple twist, your phone can switch from landscape to portrait mode and be used as a tabletop dock for live streaming, video calls, and movie viewing.
- Using the accompanying magnetic sticker, the SNAP-TO-ATTACH magnetic mount easily snaps onto your phone and other SnapGrip accessories. It is also
- MagSafe is compatible and works with both iPhone and Android devices.
Ecosystem SNAPGRIP You can use SnapGrip, SnapLight, and SnapPod individually or in any combination.