This year’s Super Bowl sale will result in a price reduction of more than $80 on two PS5 SSDs. (Image credit- Trusted Reviews)
Even if the PS5’s resupply situation has reportedly improved, many users are still grumbling about the system’s little memory and difficulty saving many games at once. This is so that gamers can play some of the most recent AAA titles on their consoles, which require at least 100 GB.
The ten popular games for the PS5, with “Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War” coming in at number one with almost 200 GB of storage. Players can expand their storage and add more high-storage games to their consoles with an extra SSD.
The Top 10 Popular Games are listed below:
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’ – costs players 225.3 GB
- ‘Marvel’s Avengers – costs players 184.1 GB
- ‘Gran Turismo 7’ – costs players 183.2 GB
- ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ – costs players 158.7 GB
- ‘The Elder Scrolls Online’ – costs players 153.9 GB
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Valkhalla’ – costs players 125 GB
- ‘Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut’ – costs players 122.4 GB
- ‘Metro Exodus’ – costs players 121.7 GB
- ‘Call of Duty: Vanguard’ – costs players 110.9 GB
- ‘F1 2021’ – costs players 109.5 GB
Players who are reluctant to let go of particular games may find it difficult to erase existing games as an alternative. The good news is that players may get more SSD storage at a lower cost thanks to the Super Bowl offer.
Two separate PS5 SSD storages are available to customers at a hefty $80 discount. Players can buy the sale’s two storage options, 1 TB and 2 TB, to increase the number of games they can store on their console.
Here are some discounted SSD storage offers:
WD_BLACK 2TB SN850 NVMe SSD for PS5 Consoles Solid State Drive with Heatsink – Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 7,000 MB/s – WDBBKW0020BBK-WRSN
- The original price for this device is $299.99.
- The discounted price for this device is $219.99.
Playstation 5, Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 7,000 MB/s, WD BLACK 1TB SN850 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive with Heatsink – WDS100T1XHE
Also read: The iPad Air 2022 now has the lowest price ever thanks to last-minute Black Friday deals
- This product costs $179.00 at launch.
- The discounted pricing for this gadget is $129.00.