(Image credit- Amazon)
The fact that Marshall, the company best known for its amplifiers, has developed a Bluetooth speaker that looks analog is ironic, but these old-school dudes took great care to make a speaker that produces studio-quality sound.
All in all, this Bluetooth speaker is now available on Amazon for just $112. True Stereophonic, multidirectional sound—the high-quality audio that the musicians, producers, and sound mixers intended—is also played by the device in addition to its appealing appearance.
Also read: For Just $34, You Can Get This Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Despite looking like an amplifier, the cheeky design is made of sturdy silicone and metal and has an IPX7 water resistance rating. It is durable, looks good, and sounds good. Marshall can be trusted; they have been in business for 60 years.
- As the artist intended, it is rich, clear, and loud. Marshall’s True Stereophonic, a special type of multi-directional sound, is used by Emberton.
- Experience true 360-degree sound, where each location has a sweet spot.
- On a single charge, the Emberton provides 20+ hours of portable playtime.
Strong and tenacious, with a very robust and user-friendly design that has an IPX7 water-resistant rating.
- Simple and convenient to use. Use the multi-directional control knob to adjust it.
- Emberton is the ideal portable speaker to carry with you because it is portable and only weighs 0.7 kg.
- Emberton Portable Stereo Loudspeaker, USB-C cable, Quick Start Guide, and Legal and Safety Information are all included.