The main advantage of having a split screen on your Android device is that you can carry out various tasks simultaneously without switching between apps. Since Apple devices do not have this feature, Android users unquestionably benefit from it.
For instance, you might be texting your friend when you suddenly realize that you need to write a crucial email. To keep both discussions continuing at once, you can split your screen between email and text messaging applications. Or perhaps you want to browse social media while you’re watching a movie on your Android device. Using a split screen can let you accomplish both.
Also read : The New Hidden Split-Screen Option in Microsoft Edge
How to activate Split Screen on your Android
Your Android phone may have different settings depending on manufacturers:
- The two apps you wish to use in your Split Screen should be opened.
Click the “app switcher” button.
- In order to use the first app on split screen, long-press its icon.
- There will be a display that reads: To open, drop here. Drop the first app by releasing your finger from the display.
- A split screen with the two programs will automatically appear.
- Additionally, the screens on your phone will spin if you hold it horizontally.