When hidden, your Instagram likes and plays help you for various reasons, and knowing how to do it is easy. This tool is helpful if your Instagram posts receive hardly any interactions or a handful of likes other than those of your family. You can easily hide your post likes by following a few steps.
You can perform this activity on all your smart devices, including smartphones, tablets, PC, etc.
Instagram recently introduced the “Hiding likes” feature on its platform that hides your videos’ number of plays. You can see this information in your personal app and immediately change this setting if you don’t like it.
Hide your Instagram likes following these simple steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right and enter your profile page.
- Tap the three lines displayed at the top-right of your profile and tap Settings.
- Click Privacy to enter the privacy settings menu, and then click Posts.
- Hit the toggle next to Hide like.
- Play and view your post counts to hide your likes and plays from others.
- Tap the toggle again to undo this setting.