Image credit : Yanko Design
The Tera 75 is AZIO’s newest incarnation of mechanical keyboards, built with users in mind using a combination of cutting-edge technology and top-notch design. By starting a conversation about how we may investigate the usage of building elements in other areas of the design industry, we are able to fulfil a core value of AZIO, which is to prioritize the use of premium materials into our products.
The Tera 75 was created using a user-centric technique to provide the user freedom in expressing their identity and serve as a canvas on which to create their uniqueness. The Tera 75 comes with replaceable plates constructed of a variety of materials, including solid concrete core, aluminum covered with a PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) finish in three colors, and a limited Damascus Steel variant to round out the set.
The control knob may be customized and is available in three colors of CNC-machined aluminum, or customers can choose a more natural maple or walnut core. The body is available in two finishes: matte plastic or aluminum with OEM profile ABS keycaps on top to complete the profile.
Also read : AZIO RETRO CLASSIC BLUETOOTH – LEATHER VINTAGE BACKLIT MECHANICAL KEYBOARD
Other features of the Tera 75 include:
- Streamlined 75% layout
- Mechanical switches and keycaps that can be hot-swapped
- Triple-layer foam and silicone dampers are already included into the speaker for improved acoustics and reduced vibration feedback.
- Switch lubrication for smooth key actuation
- Several backlight configurations, including RGB colors and motion patterns
- Toggles for the system and connectivity that enable switching between Mac and PC
- You can connect/pair three devices at once.
The Tera 75 is now available on Kickstarter. Pledgers can take advantage of the Early Bird special, beginning at $140 for the three main pledges.