Issues seem to end for Nothing as the company works on the upgrades to fulfill its customer desires. The Nothing Phone 1, which was revealed in mid-July, gained popularity initially, but it has now pretty much died. The team continuously works to fix all bug issues with Nothing Phone 1 update. Additionally, the hype and interest surrounding the Nothing cellphone (1) aren’t often seen for new models in the tech sector.
Nothing Phone 1 XDA Forums
Nothing Phone 1 comes with a new OS version 1.1.3 introduces several improvements to the phone’s camera. In this new update, you will find improved photo clarity while using the front-facing camera. With new and improved features of HDR settings, you will find good processing times for taking photos and making videos in the night mode. With reduced camera noise, they increase the sharpness when you try to zoom in. The photos can take with the ultrawide-angle, which comes with better color saturation. In addition, the phone will alert you to clean the camera lens just in case of streaks. Check out the Nothing Phone (1) back design flaunts an LED layout
What’s New Come in the Nothing Phone 1 Update?
- Google’s adaptive turn-on option is added to optimize the battery life
- Redesigned the fingerprint verification UI for pay apps
- Photos are automatically adjusted to optimal color and brightness while using Glyph lighting.
- The front camera comes with improved photo clarity
- Faster processing time in night mode and HDR
- Richer color saturation while using the ultra-wide camera
- Noiseless and enhance the sharpness feature when you use the zoom
- Reminder to clean the camera lens
Error Fixes and Enhance the Performace
- All general bugs
- Shuttering in some apps resolved
- Hotspot working appropriately
- Bug fixes that cause the lock screen to screen to crash after tapping on any notification while using finger unlock
- Find the polished minor UI details.
Point to be Noted: Downloading the updates over a mobile network metered Wi-Fi while roaming might cause additional charges.
The most recent update enhances the features and delivers a redesigned UI fingerprint verification while using the third-party apps. However, the battery performance will make you happy with Google’s Adaptive battery. The new Nothing Phone 1 update will fulfill all your desires despite all issues.