Most of the time, you must let go of some features when choosing from free photo editors available online. In order to take maximum benefit from the low price point, there are plenty of good choices, but Canva and Fotor are the best ones.
Now, select the one that is apt according to your needs and work. So, let’s discuss which is a more reliable and handy photo editor on the basis of several pick points.
Canva and Fotor enable cropping, resizing, straightening images, and adding effects. In addition, both tools work great for creating logos, banner ads, business cards, and other content.
- It focuses on simple tasks and can help you create professional-quality designs.
- It is an excellent software for professionals and beginners both.
- You can curate high-quality presentations, posters, banners, business cards, marketing campaigns, diagrams, etc.
- You can directly share your projects with your team from Canva.
- It has a mobile app, too, so you can quickly create a banner on your smartphone and post it on the social network.
- It focuses on practical-design solutions.
- It is most popular among professionals.
- You can edit images and apply various filters and effects, like high-quality banners for websites.
- Fotor allows you to increase your photos’ brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- It supports cropping, adding text and vignette, blurring, sharpening, rotating, red-eye effect removal, etc.
Fotor: Pros and Cons
- High-quality editing tools: Fotor is an excellent set of tools for photo editing for blemish and red-eye removal, teeth whitening, and other tasks.
- Smoothly crop images: Before starting the project, you can choose a custom size or a ready-made template. Also, you can either enter the dimensions you need or move the grid’s edges.
- Exclusive collection of templates: Fotor offers a variety of templates that work great for different purposes like wedding announcements, posters, ad banners, etc.
- Unique collages: Creating a collage can deliver your key message and attract viewers.
- Stunning effects: You can make your photos look beautiful by adding various effects, like retro, vintage, black&white, art, Polaroid, etc.
Canva: Pros and Con
- User-friendly interface: You can quickly add media files, including photos, videos, and graphics.
- Allows different editing types of content: The program also allows you to create invitations, business cards, blog banners, newsletters, menus, certificates, workbooks, websites, and flyers.
- Extensive library with media materials: You can access 75+ million photos/videos and 420,000+ templates. Besides, some files are free if you opt for Canva Pro.
- Fonts diversity: Canva comes with a font gallery, including simple, complex, single, and paired fonts.
- Image animation. You can add Block, Breathe, Fade, Pan, and Rise effects for free by clicking on the Animation button.
- Publish immediately or schedule your posts: you can publish your stuff edited on Canva directly on social media.
Fotor vs. Canva: Price
There are three packages of Fotor :
- Fotor Free: It is helpful for beginners who curate up to 15 designs per month. In addition, there are 100+ design types, 8,000+ free templates, and a great choice of free photos and graphics.
- Fotor Pro: It costs $8.99 per month or $39.99 per year. It offers 420,000+ templates, 75+ million graphics, photos, stock images and videos, and several other features.
- Fotor Pro+ : It costs $19.99 per month or $89.99 per year. It includes multiple Brand Kits, design workflows, and unlimited storage.
There are three packages for Canva too:Canva vs Fotor
- Canva Free Plan: It allows you to use free designs to create unique content.
- Canva Pro: It costs $12.99/month for up to 5 people and offers unlimited premium tools, including stock photos, videos, audio and graphics, 420,000+ free templates with constantly updating designs.
- Canva Enterprise: It can be the perfect plan for agencies and big companies. It includes multiple Brand Kits, design workflows, and unlimited storage.
Fotor vs Canva: Which One Is Best?
From the above comparison, we conclude that Fotor is excellent for both beginners and advanced users as Fotor has profound editing features. Also, if you are working for a small business or own a blog, Canva is more than enough for you to meet your graphic designing needs.
You can choose from its wide variety of cool templates and curate high-quality content for your social media handles for free. In short, Canva is suitable for beginners as they can create wonders from scratch.