Samsung 65-inch QN900B 8K QLED TV | $1,600 | Samsung
You can’t go wrong with an 8K display if you’re seeking to spend a significant amount of money on a new TV.
Although there isn’t a lot of native 8K content available at the moment and most of what you watch will be upscaled, it is always a good idea to plan for the future.
Additionally, if you’re planning to buy an 8K TV, the Samsung 65-inch QN800B 8K QLED TV may be your best choice. Right now, Samsung is offering a massive $1,900 reduction, bringing the item’s regular $3,500 price down to just $1,600.
This television has high peak brightness, vibrant colors, and minimal input lag. You can say goodbye to annoying glare thanks to its unrivaled local dimming feature, reflection managing, and other features.
You’ll be in for a world of vibrant color and quality if you decide to game on this TV, and HDR content also looks fantastic. Additionally, it upscales content with lesser quality nicely, which is always a benefit. You’d be wise to book one if everything above appeals to you. It probably won’t be available for long.
- Escape into the virtually edge-to-edge screen with the INFINITY SCREEN W/ SLIM ONE CONNECT; With its huge Infinity Screen and nearly imperceptible bezel, the Samsung Neo QLED 8K also has an attachable Slim One Connect that hides cords.
- Quantum Matrix Professional with Mini LEDs Sees extraordinary detail on a screen that is brilliantly lit by an infinite number of tiny lights.
- A breathtaking grid of Samsung’s proprietary Quantum Mini LEDs uses Quantum Matrix Technology Pro to unleash a billion colors with incredibly precise precision for a sharp contrast.
- The most immersive video experience yet is delivered by the ultra-high performance 8K processor, which employs 20 neural networks in addition to the Smart Hub’s easy controls, Atmos sound, stunning 8K upscaling, and other features.
- Treat your senses to the dazzling lifelike colors that span the entire spectrum; Quantum HDR 64X technology raises the standard with an incredible range of contrast that gives films and TV shows you love in HDR stunningly rich details.